Friday, August 17, 2012

Yay.

Since I'm on a computer right now, I shall use the 'chance' and blog.

...
Buuut I've completley (lol this looks wrong spelled and it probably is. u.u) had no ideas to write. 8D
Since I can write on the Kindle, the text just goes all stuck togehter and makes the text look worse.


Sooo I'm on Mom's mac now. I just have to wait for the newspaper money to buy my brothers laptop off of him.

I'm slowly starting NOT to click cmd instead of alt 8D

...I seriously don't know what to type.
Uhh.

Nothing really happened lately. I'm super nervous about school. I guess I could talk about that.

I'm sorta sure why I'm nervous, I just dont know WHY I'm nervous because of that.


It's about being alone somewhere. I mean some people are alone all the time, and it's somewhat unfair of me to be nervous about that but still...


Like lunch, what will I do about that when I wont end up in the same class as one of my friends?
Since our system is like, all of 8th grade you spend with your class. Then in the end of the school year, we actually chose which classes we will go to this Autumn. And me and my friends didn't pick everything together, so I might end up in classes with none of my friends in sometimes.

Which I'll probably be in.

OFC there are the classes that I spend with my class that are Physics, Biology, P.E. and Health class, but I kinda wish I would spend the whole year with my class again.

Except maybe only girls in P.E, the boys can be pretty annoying in P.E., lol >.>;

Even though I already know me, Rán and Auður all chose the fastest class for English, Icelandic (Grammar) and Danish and Steinunn S and Katla both chose the mid class for Math like me, so I probably wont be alone there...

I'm not even sure why I'm so nervous about being alone. .__.

I just hope I wont. But it's probably good for me to be alone in some classes because me and my friends aren't all chosing the same High School. >.>;

...Which also makes me nervous.

I was talking about this to Sarah yesterday, that I'm scared of the future and all dem super computers people are making.

But like Sarah said, I live in Iceland, no ones gonna attack us or anything. o-o'

But I'm scared of the water running out, someone gets into the nuclear bombs and kills us all, the ozone layer breaks and...yea. Pretty much just scared of not dying because of oldness.


I'm also scared about never being married. Or even dating someone atleast.
I don't want that. But hey, I don't think anyone does.
But then again I'm only starting 9th grade, I shouldn't be worrying so much. D:

I'm scared of going to High school too.


I shouldn't be, but I am. x-x
In 7th and 6th grade, time passed by soo slow. I remember in 6th grade when we finally had to listen to a boring speech by the principal me and my friends ran (after the speech ofc xD) to the end of the school...property? and out of it. Like, happy about summer vacation.

Then last year, we went somewhat slower. I cried abit after saying goodbye to my old teacher. xD
I miss her. Me and my friends are gonna visit our old school next year. owo


But now, time is passing by so fast. Probably because the Misophonia (Or well, I think it's misophonia that I have, it would make sense.) is getting better, and I'm not as bothered by it.

I'm not like, crying in everyclass or smth. Just a few people asked a bit about it, but I just said it was gone (Even though it wasn't.) and they believed it, and left me alone. owo

But that just makes me a little more scared about that I'll wake up one day, all stressed out cause I have my finals in High school. I don't want time to pass by this fast, but I don't want it to pass by super slow either.

Jessi's right, it does help abit to write about how I feel about stuffz. o-o
I hope this didnt sound too emo or smth lol.

And I should probably get off mom's laptop soon, she just said 'For a little while' xD
I've been on it for almost three hours.

Soo.

Suju's Spy MV got out.
I've probably watched it more than 10-15 times now.
Yesungg *Q*

And I'm excited cause SHINee's gonna have a Japanese single soon owo/

Yes, I went on about kpop to write something that looks less emo. *^*
All dem cool kids do that.

Uhh.
Now I need something else to talk about.

...Or I could be a genious and stop now.
Yeah that sounds good lolol,
Bai.

But it's nice to look through things on the computer again. D:



No comments:

Post a Comment