Saturday, August 18, 2012

Talking about me being annoyed. u.u

Soo.
Mom and Dad are being seriously annoying right now, and I shall talk about it. o-o

Today is Menningarnótt. Kinda a festival in Iceland. IDK if I'm going, and how things are going now, probably not.

Oh, and there was this cute cat I saw earlier. I petted it. C:

Anyway.
Mom and Dad were gonna go there by bicycle. I hate cycling or however I should type that.
And I didn't really want to do that with them either. .__.
And they kept offering.

And offering.
I know they're just trying to show they care, But they started to annoy me when it suddenly was made a big of a deal. .__.

Dad said I could go with them and then we could just 'cycle' back. What part of I hate cycling was he not listening to ;-;

And then they went to my brother asking if he could drive me if I wanted to go. Yeah, and how would I get back? .__.

And then they kept going all: CALL A FURIENDOO *^*/
And I was all no.
Because we can't be alone there it's dangerous, considering I'm only fourteen, and so are most of my friends. So we'd have to be around a grownup all the time. >.>

I was gonna go with one of my friend and maybe her family or smth, but idk I think she already went w/ her mom.

So I'm probably not going.
I kinda don't want to, but I feel if I do, I'll regret it. >.>

It doesn't sound that tempting to go with them.

Maybe I could call someone to meet up later and just be with their family instead. But idk. I got so annoyed I started tearing up. o-o

Well it's not the first time that happens, but still. xD
And they didn't see it anyway.

Ew, I probably sound like a typical teenager about how my parents are being a little annoying.
I probably exagarrated (That looks weirdly spelled but ohwell.) because I was annoyed, but I'm tired and I actually can get annoyed at my family easily. D:

I somewhat regret not going to Gay pride. And I'll probably regret it if I don't go.
I'm so annoyed/tired ;3;/
//shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment