Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sarah

I must talk about my wonderful kitten/daughter/son/pokemon Sarah 8D

 you all should know that even if its her/his fault that i got stabbed four times by hospital people shehe os still beautifil and gorgeous and eberyone should like tptay hug and praiser her and give her fishy cookies 8D (the secret ingredient is fish. I didnt tell you that.) 

 Sarah is a good person with a this //spread arms big heart! O:
 And he can always for some reason make you feel better and even listens to you complain and doesnt complain about my complaining. D8

 He/she is my very favorote kitty, which is actually a kitty because of me *<*/ (longstorysjort he was an alien witha cat tail and liek i was not pleased so i put on him cat ears and bam he was a cat. ITS MAGIC MAGIC I TELLZ YOU *^*/)

 Now I've known Sarah for a long tome. u.u since maybe second part of winter 2010? And he calls me Chris and I call him Sarah *^*/ (one day the whole world will call him that tho *3*)

 SARAH FOR PRESIDENT *3*!! //shot

No comments:

Post a Comment