Saturday, August 4, 2012

...That was so weird.

My mom was somewhat fangirling over the Olympics (Iceland vs France - Handball)
When we got a point she was sitting in the couch, throwing her hands in the air all 'YESS!! YES!!' In English.
And then she stood up and jumped in circles
And she has been screaming through the game
And I had to yell at her 'MOM DONT YELL ;-;'
And then she started talking to them like they could hear her.
And then she called her friend to yell at her of exitement or smth xD
That is the weirdest thing she's done since she thought it was funny to make a bet, with her both deciding on what we were betting on and who said which answer. I didnt even wanna bet. >.>
And then she was like; I win :3 And I was like: Yeaa... >.>
Mom can be weird. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment