Sunday, August 5, 2012

Computer is stoopid lol.

Soo...my computer is broken.
Okay, not litterally, but I can't turn it on. ;-;
And everything is closed tomorrow so we'll send it to repair on Tuesday or smth.
...My computer ;-;

But yeahh. You (Meaning if Rán didnt get my facebook message about going on my Skype and change my status thingy there that my computer is broken) wont be seeing me for a while. o-o/ And you being Lena. Or no one and I'm writing this to myself.
Cause all the cool kids to that.


I'm on my mom's computer right now, but she wont be lending me it all the time, and my kindle doesn't (or can't, idk) have Skype, aaand my phone is being stupid and not connecting to my home internet. >.>

Then again there's always my ipod. But maybe I am way too much online, so maybe I'll just be less on.
But yeaah.
Bai.
o-o'



No comments:

Post a Comment