Thursday, August 2, 2012

;A;!

Feel sad for me. :c
//shot
Okay, don't, since you has no reason to. u.u
I want short hair again :c
But I kinda don't, lolol.
I was prettier when I was younger. :c
Maybe it was because of the short hair. Short hair suits me, Vala and I think Jessi just wont approve. ;-;
Besides, short hair is sexy.
I didn't write that.

I was looking at videos earlier taken in my room when I was younger, in a Facebook group I have w/ my besties, And I saw the changes in my hair ;3; //lololcaptainobviousmuch
I miss it short. A little.
But a little below shoulder length hair doesnt suit me, I look terriburu w/ it ;3;
//kills it ;3;
So I'd have to go through many terrible terrible days of that ;3; //shottodeath
If I wanted long hair again, I mean. I kinda just started saving again, because mom wanted long hair for my confirmation, because you can do so much with long hair blah blah blah ;3;

Omp, I'm actuallying blogging about SOMETHING *3*
I FEEL PROUD
//shot

Buuut about a very pointless thing.

Uh
I also kinda miss how my room used to be. D: I wouldnt get it back, though, because it was childish, and I had alot of stuff on my walls o-o'
Stuff like pokémon cards, football player cards, drawings, my OZ password,Lyrics to the chorus of my favorite song at thagt time, some feather pen-thingy. And then all of my manga was kept on the shelf in the wall next to it. o-o

I wouldn't have guess that a year later, my room would become a bit SHINee-fied. o-o'
I mean, topless Jjong *3* //shotshotshot

Or my room would be this much me. Somewhat. xD
It's just missing ponies.
And rainbows.
And flowers.
And Svali //shot
And ice cream
And candy
And cats
And wait lol why would i need cats they eat dogs another computer *3*
And ponies
And you know, rainbows, duh.

Now what to talk about.
To make this blog longer than the other or not.
...Not.
Idk
It's rather hard to blog lol ;3;
Ew, I'm still sick
AND ONLY 20DAYS LEFT UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS OMP //kills school
I feel like I wasted my vacation.
I should've met people more ;3;
AND OMP I CANT WAIT FOR THE 15TH SDOGPJNKÆALSADOJL<33333333 Lena knows what I mean lolol ;w;<3
So I kinda want time to pass by quick
But kinda don't.

Á SKÍÐUM SKEMMTI ÉG MÉR TRALLALALALALALALALALALALALALA
//shot

LolIfailatdizshit

But hey, I can use this more than my FB. I dont even click 'like' to the things I like. //kpopkpopkpopponiesmlp
Idk why. Maybe cause I'm wearing a pink-purple-ish shirt. Yeah, that's it. *^*

LOLLI LOLLI OOH LOLLIPOP.
LOLLI LOLLI OOH LOLLIPOP.
When your chinese teacher in a summer program has this kpop song as his ringtone *^*/
Around 40-50 y/o. Makes it even weirder. BUT OH WELL.

Uhmm, so ponies.
Purse it, I thought I finally was going somewhere about talking about something and you just go back to ponies. ;3;
Icelandic horses are ponies.
Kinda.
Like totally.
Okay maybe not.
But they're small.
It would be awesome if they were ponies.
Maybe if I paint them all blue.
And write smarties on them.
//shotfortalkingaboutnothing.

Whitene: -hits-
Me: //hit
//murdered
Whitene: o3o/
SHE IS HAPPY ABOUT MY DEATH ;3;
//shotshotshot
But she doesnt want me to die.
Lolwat.
o-o

Lol mom wanted me to sleep today, because, sick. And dad wanted me to tidy up the TV room.
When I wake up at 5.25AM (Though I'm out of the house like, 5:50) to deliver newspapers, and get back around 7, I stay up. *^*/
And I havent slept. Or tidied up the TV Room.
Because that's what all the cool kids do.

So yeahhh.
I cant find more.
YET.
*^*/
DUN DUN DUNNNN.
//shottodeath

...itwasntme.

No comments:

Post a Comment